About Me

March 1, 2009 | |


My name is Heather Witt, but I was born a "Veitenheimer"...a name that was hard to get rid of :) I am married to my "high school sweetheart" Chance! We have a 5 year old daughter, Ella Margaret, and a son, Creighton Maverick, who is two. We currently moved from Texas to Rochester, Minnesota where my husband is an Internal Medicine Resident at the Mayo Clinic.

As for me... I am very blessed that I get to stay at home with our wonderful (and sometimes rotten) kids. I have a degree in Business Marketing and a passion for photographs!

I have always had a love for photography and loved taking pictures as a hobby. Recently, with much encouragement, I decided to start using my talents to photograph other people's memories and life stories. I love that I have the opportunity to meet so many new families through something that is so dear to me.

Thank you so much for your interest in me and my photographs. I look forward to hearing from you! (Picture was taken by DeEdra Folmar)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...